Hi everyone! We’re back for another episode of She Rocks Teen Radio, moving from one exciting month (Black History Month) to another: Women’s History Month. We’re saving the bulk of our conversation about women’s empowerment for our next episode, but today, we talk about how to set boundaries in relationships. If something uncomfortable or inappropriate happens, what should you do? We answer tough questions about how we’d handle situations and scenarios to make sure we’re respecting ourselves. Last but not least, we talk about our favorite female celebs and characters, from Serena Williams to Zendaya and… well, you’ll have to listen to find out the others.
Produced by Coastal Youth Media and GRITS. Hosted by Amari Poindexter, Brealyn Freeman, Kamahra Nixon-McKoy, Jonaiyah Jordan, and Arabia Earth.
Original track by Shelyah Raelynn Tucker of TWOTL Music Group,
“Feel – Instrumental Version” by Peter Spacey via Artlist
- Wife Of Drug Lord El Chapo Arrested On Drug Trafficking Charges
- Mulatto – Muwop (Official Video) ft. Gucci Mane
- Megan Thee Stallion – Girls in the Hood [Lyric Video]
- A Panicked Philip Calls Hattie for Marital Advice Tyler Perrys Love Thy Neighbor OWN
- Serena Williams Top 50 Amazing Points
- K.C. Undercover – Trailer (Official) – Zendaya – 2015 – Disney Channel Original Series
Support the show (https://shoresides.org/support/)