Hurricane Dorian Special
Storm Stories podcast asked folks to call in messages of support to their neighbors and the response so far has been overwhelming – over 45 calls across 7 counties. Take a listen, and consider sharing your own message of encouragement by calling 910-604-6519. We will keep adding to and sharing these messages! #ilmstrong #dorian #hurricanedorian
Support the show (https://shoresides.org/support/).
Want to Help:
- Donate – To The Good Shepherd Center to fund housing assistance programs.
- Advocate – Call NC Senators: Richard Burr 202-224-3154, and Thom Tillis 704-509-9087 tell them to advocate for H.R. 2721 The Pathways out of Poverty Act, that would expand funding for temporary assistance programs.
- Shelter – For temporary shelter call The Good Shepherd Center 910-763-4424.
- Financial Assistance – For help with Financial Assistance call Lloyd Stiles from Coastal Community Action at 252-342-4831.
- Other Resources – Consult this list. It provides a guide for general resources as well as resources specific to Craven County.